Sunday 1 December 2013

Winter boots, Sweaters, Accessories


Here are some of the things that I really want for winter. Typically a dress isn't something that you would want to wear during the winter time, but this maxi dress looks extremely warm and the dark blue gives the dress a winter time feel. The ankle black boots are faux suede, the ankle strap detailing is what caught my eye, the gold buckle and stacked wooden heel really make these stand out. 

I wouldn't normally want a sweater this cheesy, but I think its adorable I cant help myself ..... The necklaces come as a pair, both pieces fit into one another, so cute! one piece says "you" while the other says "me". All of these clothes are from an online shop called Shop Cuffs, if you are into vintage and retro style then this is the online store for you . ShoesMaxi dressNecklaceSweater


No comments:

Post a Comment