Monday 30 December 2013

Gold Outfit/ Black and Gold Jewelry



I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays, I know I am. A couple days ago it was Boxing Day and I was able to buy a lot of great things. 


This year I went to West Edmonton mall for Boxing Day, it is impossible see everything that  West Ed has to offer but luckily I was able to reach all my favorite stores. I don’t think I've ever seen such great deals before. Last year I did all my Boxing Day shopping at The Eaton Center in Toronto, the mall was packed and you could barley move, if you have the option to choose, I would highly recommend West Edmonton Mall.

This gold sweater I'm wearing is  from Banana Republic and it's extremely comfortable, I decided to pair it with a black shirt from Dynamite to give the outfit a more preppy feel.  I love the little white horses popping out under the gold sweater; so cute. I'm also wearing one of my favorite boots paired with these really comfortable jeans from Joshua Perets. I love the necklace I'm wearing, I find that I can pair it with many outfits since the colors are black and gold, what doesn't match black and gold?





No comments:

Post a Comment