Thursday 19 December 2013

Jewelry and Accessories

 Hello Fashionistas, This blog post I want to share with you some of my favorite Jewelry and accessories that I have in my collection. The newest piece of jewelry that I have in my collection are these amazing knuckle rings. I bought them yesterday from Aldo Accessories, and they come as a set, there not the most comfortable rings but their so cute, I love them. Aldo's Accessories store is great for finding any new trends that are happening at the moment, that's why I always go in from time to time to see whats new. 

I'm into anything vintage; these gold earrings are straight from the 80's, they belonged to my mom, anytime I wear them people always ask me about them . 

When I want add a little flashiness to my outfit I will whip out this bracelet, its elegant and helps my outfits standout.

 When I first bought the wing earrings I would wear them at least four times a week, not only are they cute but they seem to match every outfit that I wear. One of my absolute favorite accessories would have to be the silver earrings with the diamond studs all around, whenever I put them on I instantly feel glamorous!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment