Monday 7 October 2013

Womens Fashion Fall/Winter 2013/2014, Brights, Florals, Darks

This week I tried to incorporate as many of the fall/winter trends of 2013 and 2014 from my last blog in today’s outfit; florals, bright colors and darks. The background was the perfect contrast; it helped to bring out the bright colors in my outfit and added an urban chick feel to the overall pictures. This look was comfortable because it wasn't too hot out or to cold out.





My favorite piece from this outfit are the floral leggings from Dex, they were just one of the two pairs of leggings that I bought last week. Not only are these leggings gorgeous but they are extremely comfy.
Dex is really on point with their fall/winter collection which is filled with bright colors contrasted by dark colors, florals, and baggy sweaters that look great with some leggings and boots.

The bag  featured in this outfit was one of the best deals I have ever found, or probably will ever find. The Bay, the greatest place in the world to shop, was having a sale on a couple of their bags a week ago, if its still going on I highly recommend checking it out.


You’ll find all of the pieces in my outfit linked below




Leggings- Dex

Blue tang-top- Dynamite
Glasses- Ray Band
Boots - Guess
Sweater- INC
Gold chain- Forever 21
Hand bag - The Bay 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome entry! The pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the pics turned out GREAT! Clearly you know the game. #fashionista

    ReplyDelete